The school took various initiatives to support the Ukrainian refugees:
- a huge collection of donations (food, material, medicines, ...)
- 'Good Cause Wafles', a sale of Belgian wafles to raise funds
- A Bracelet sale organized by the CDE (Amnesty Group)
- organization of a 'Peace Day' on 4 March: the song Peace on Earth (ein bißchen Frieden, winner of the 1982 Eurovision Song Contest) was sung in several languages by the school choir. Messages of peace were written with chalk in the playground, poems and drawings were displayed in the various rooms of the school. The blue flag with the dove of peace painted by the students was raised and many people dressed in white as a gesture of solidarity for Ukraine, a gesture of hope for peace to return.
- The students' committee is working on a ‘buddy system” to welcome their new fellow students.