School accident

Procedure to follow in case of school accident

If your child has had a school accident and in consequence, if medical care or hospitalization is needed, you should fill out the declaration of the accident form, which was given to your child when leaving the infirmary.

Here’s how to do it:

  • Have the document completed by the doctor who will see your child (GP, emergency, … )
  • Send the declaration as soon as possible to the address already mentioned on the document:
  • The company will contact you directly to process all documents with you (medical certificate, invoices, reimbursements, …)